You may not want a religious ceremony, but you do want a special and meaningful spiritual celebration for your child.
• You may want to present your child to your family and friends.
• You may want to express your hopes and dreams for your child’s future.
• You may want to publicly affirm your commitment to being a loving and caring parent.
• You may want your family and friends to join with you in this affirmation
• You may want to share your happiness and delight.
• You may have adopted a child or maybe you are blending families with a new partner.
• Maybe your child is no longer a baby and wants his or her own special name.
What better way to celebrate the significance of a new child than to have a Naming Ceremony? I will work with you to develop a memorable and enjoyable occasion. Afterwards, I will present you with a special “Naming Certificate” you can keep.
If you have any enquiries please contact me by phone or email or use my contact form here.